"Being different makes you interesting"

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Meet Harold & Fred! I Almost Forgot About Them!

I almost forgot about Harold and Fred!  They are extremely important to the comfort of living in Hawaii! 

Every evening, Harold shows up on the back patio to eat bugs!  He seems so dutiful about his job as he sits and waits for the bugs to be attracted by the light through the kitchen door.  I took this photo through the glass patio door and 
surprised that it came out~  

And, don't forget Fred!  Fred is so fast, the only photo I got of him was his scurrying down the kitchen wall and  behind the dishes in the drainer by the sink.  I just happened to have my camera in hand, and stood really still to get this shot!  While I was there, Elizabeth was in the bathroom and suddenly made a small scream.  Yep!  Fred simply let go of the ceiling and fell to the floor and ran off for cover!

Not pictured is George!  George is the gecko that lives on the outside of the house.  We caught him creeping down the patio door one evening after a moth.

 Harold the frog

Fred the gecko

No comments: