"Being different makes you interesting"

Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day

Tuesday was Valentine's Day.  Upon waking that morning, I was bummed that I didn't have a special Valentine this year.  That's okay.  Katie did text me to ask if I would be her Valentine since she didn't have one, and I said of course!  While I was out doing some errands, I stopped at Trader Joe's and bought myself flowers.  I wasn't feeling sorry for myself, however, I wanted some flowers that day!

Lo and behold, when I got home that afternoon, Melanie dropped off some lovely red tulips.  Then Beth came and delivered a hydrangea plant.  When Sarah came home from work, she brought me three bouquets!  (I think she couldn't decide which flowers to buy.)  Love filled my heart that day, by friends and family who love me.  I love flowers!  They can brighten any day!

Since Sarah had three bouquets and I had bought some flowers for myself, we made up two large arrangements!




1 comment:

anitamombanita said...

What fun! So glad you decided to give yourself a little love and then to have it magnified by loving family and friends! Happy Belated Valentine's Day. Love ya!