"Being different makes you interesting"

Friday, February 17, 2012

Day of Dad's Funeral-January 13, 2012

I was going through the cd of photo's Elizabeth took at the funeral.  She has a great camera and she is good at capturing the moment.  I realized it was time to change a photo on my blog, and found the one taken of our family that day.  I am really proud of my children!  I am so grateful that they were all able to be here for this special day.  Who knows when all will be together again?  Only time will allow for that moment.  

The photo's below are some of my favorites of that day.  There are quite a few!



This may end up being our Christmas card at the end of the year!

 Casket spray

 Pallbearers: Matthew, Jonathan, Evan Kohler, Henry Hargrove, Eric Nerdin, Kyle Kohler

 Matthew and Jonathan

 Martha and Katie

 Katie and Sarah

 Martha, Evelyn, Elizabeth and Sarah

 These two sweet ladies used to work with mom at Bank of America in the 1960's-70's.  Betty Lasenko and Mary Marlow.

 Evelyn was a great, bright spot to our day!

 Grandma and Evelyn

 Martha, Matthew and Evelyn.  This baby is so adorable and got passed around a lot!

 Matthew and Evelyn

 Bishop Cole, my current bishop, and Evelyn.  Elizabeth with her amazing camera!

 Sarah made a cake for the lunch.  Dad loved golf!

 I think Matthew had Evelyn most of the time!

 Sweet Katie

 Jonathan getting help from his sisters

 Grandma and Evelyn.  I know she kept me grounded that day

 Evelyn made this grandma smile

 Katie, Kari, Allison, Martha, Evelyn and Sarah

 Evan, Arnold, Hank, and Jonathan

 Cara, Christina, and Linda

 Winnie

 Dana and Terilyn Karren--very supportive and loving friends

 Uncle Arnold and Mike Sincich (Martinez Ward Bishop)

 Evelyn tasting a flower

 Feeling at peace, I was happy that day

 Katie with my camera

 Katie

 The Hult family: 
front--Renee, Dallin, Kari, Linda 
back--Allison, Eric, Arnold

  The three Jenette's:  Kari Jenette Hult, Allison Jenette Nerdin, 
and Jenette Louise Harrieth-Wheelwright

 Linda's family:
front--Joshua, Cara
back--Linda, Christina, Evan, Betsy, Shannon, Hank, Savvanah, Kyle

 Sisters:  Jenette and Linda

 Charles and Paula Cook, Winnie Westerberg, Lauren and Joanne Branshaw

 Evelyn back with Matthew again!

 Evelyn loved the flowers that day

Except this time, she appears to be making a sour face at this flower.  I think she may have tried to taste it!

1 comment:

anitamombanita said...

Glad to see photos of this special day. Sorry we couldn't be there to support you too.