"Being different makes you interesting"

Monday, December 20, 2010

Now, where did I put my brain?

Do you ever wonder sometimes where your head is? Don't we do the darndest things? Then we ask ourselves, "funny, no one said anything". Or were they too shy to say anything?

After a very long, but nice Sunday yesterday, I went to my room to prepare for bed. I was brushing my teeth, when I looked in the mirror. Had I not looked in the mirror at any other time during the day? Guess not. I burst out laughing! What I saw in the mirror was hysterical and I laughed out loud! My family came to see what was the matter. As the four kids were standing there, I asked, "do you see anything wrong with me?" Checking me out, they all said no.

Well, this is what was wrong. . . .

I seriously wore two different earrings! I pulled them out of my jewelry drawer thinking they were a pair. They are both silver, and about the same size.

Oh well! It wasn't important enough to bother about. But I sure got a good laugh out of the situation!

No comments: