"Being different makes you interesting"

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sweet Evelyn Grace

On June 7th, the special gift that the family had been waiting for arrived!  I can't believe that it has taken me this long to post about Evelyn!  Most who might read my blog, has already heard this news!  So I will simply post some of my favorite photos taken close to her birth.  I was fortunate enough to drive back to Utah and spend a couple of days with this sweet baby and her parents.


Just a few hours old and already dressed up and ready to go!


One day old.  She always had her hands up by her face.


Evelyn was so mature when she was born.  She had a very strong neck to hold up her head.  She had these smiles every now and then that I believe were pretty real.


Taking a nap with Aunt Katie.


Excited parents who will teach her and love her to pieces.


See!  Here is another one of those smiles at day 2!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YAY! We love her so much, too! And we can't believe how much bigger she already is!

And Dave says--"She's had these pictures of her smiling all along?! It took us weeks to get that!"

jenettew said...

Elizabeth, Sorry about that. I guess I didn't think about it. I'll have to send you a few that I have.