"Being different makes you interesting"

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No time like the present!

I set up this blog so many months ago. However, I never have done anything else to it! Maybe because I wasn't sure if I understood how to proceed. Any way, no time like the present to get started.

My daughter, Elizabeth, got engaged about a month ago and it blows my mind that she is old enough to get married! Actually, child #5, Katie, had her 18th birthday last Friday. Is it possible that I have five adult children now? No way! I'm not that old, really?

Any way, the wedding plans are moving forward and some things are starting to fall into place. We have a place to hold a reception, wedding dress, photographers, florist, caterer, musicians, as well as a few other little details working themselves out. It will be a beautiful day no matter what all these "things" are. The most important part of the
day is the sealing in the Oakland LDS temple of Elizabeth Wheelwright and David Whitaker. I am excited that Elizabeth has found a companion that she wants to spend eternity with.


No comments: