"Being different makes you interesting"

Friday, August 19, 2011

April Events~~Dave's Graduation

So it's time to catch up!  The last thing I posted was about my mother on Mother's Day.  I realized that I had not posted about the trip that Jonathan and I made to Utah mid-April for Dave's graduation from BYU.  He actually had finished in Dec., but participated in April graduation.  I don't think that Dave really wanted to take part, however, because I was there, he went along with it.  He said afterwards, that he was glad he had.



Dave walked at graduation with his sister-in-law, Cody.


Very tasty reception upstairs at the Wilkinson Center.  I love the mint brownie's they make at BYU!


Katie, Dave, Elizabeth, & Jonathan


Here is a couple with loads of things going in life.  You can see that very soon, Elizabeth was to have the baby.

No comments: