"Being different makes you interesting"

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Now, Tropical Storm Agatha


A couple of days ago, I thought that Scott would just be delayed a couple of days while they cleaned up the ash at the airport from the volcano eruption. Now today, I received an email from him that they may take a bus to San Salvador on Tuesday and take a flight home, through LAX, to SFO on Wednesday. It's possible that he may be home on Wed. I can only hope so.

The first tropical storm of the season landed in Guatemala on Saturday. It's name is Agatha. The torrential rains was making it difficult to clean up the ash. After searching online for any updated news, I found photos of much flooding and great mud slides. I can't even imagine what these people are going through. I also wonder what Scott and the rest of the Rotaplast team are dealing with. I hope and pray for their safe return home. Here are a couple of photos of what is going on down there.







No comments: