"Being different makes you interesting"

Friday, March 19, 2010

Wedding Flowers


So one of the tasks for the weekend was to meet with Kathy Lovelady and discuss the flowers and decorations for the wedding. Kathy is an awesome designer and is really good at what she does! Many times, I have volunteered to help Kathy arrange floral pieces and I have even dared a couple of bride's bouquet's. I love flowers! I also love to be creative, even though I am following a pattern. Last week, I helped Kathy do flowers for Bobbie and Garrett's wedding. Everything was red roses and it was beautiful!

In deciding on flowers, Elizabeth had her eyes set on white tulips or calla lilies. She wants to have all white flowers. When we arrived at Kathy's, she had set up a mock design of what the tables and centerpieces would look like. We loved it! The centerpieces will be tall square vases with white tulips on top. Kathy was worried how the tulips would last. I took this photo of the tulips on the third day. Still gorgeous!

No comments: